Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not Another Vegan Blog...Yes Another One

I know, I know there are already so many vegan blogs out there showcasing the lifestyle and the eating habits of vegans. So why another one? Well because I wanna.

I also feel that we need to spread the word about veganism in as many ways and venues as possible. Helping to make people aware can't hurt

Not to mention that I happen to be a chatty gothic, straight-edge vegan. Wow say that 3 times fast. And I love talking about my passions: being vegan, being goth (cuz goths get no luv), caring for the animals and our environment, and cooking awesome food.

My favorite types of dishes are asian mostly japanese and chinese, some bangin' thai, throw in some mexican and bit of italian and you have a cornocopia of excellent dishes.

No comments: